January 06, 2013

[ARTICLE] 130106 Sung Yoo Ri "Yoo Seung Ho Looks My Ideal Type, Looked Awesome" Confessions




On the episode of SBS Power FM’s Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time that aired on January 4, Sung appeared as a guest.

DJ Choi asked Sung, "If you have one chance, the younger actor whom you think will look good with you is?” and Sung said, “To be honest, I’d like to work with Yoo Seung Ho. He’s my ideal type. I fell in love with the sad look in his eyes.”


Sung also said, “When I’m with a man I like, I get really nervous, so I often make the man think I don’t like him. I just can speak well in front of a man I like. I once dated a man who was younger than me, but he never made me feel like I was older than him. I still can date with a man who is a year or two years younger than I am.”


Source: Newsen, TV Report
Translated: Tizzie, KDramaUpdates
Shared: YSHbiased

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. i posted something like this from this awesome actress, about her fondness towards the very awesome Actor (not just a Star) which is The Seungho Yoo, .... and i gotten 'chided' for quoted noona romance and said if such things happened in USA, the Senior female may be jailed? is there really such a stricken law in USA, of all place. and seriously, what is wrong with Noonas romance, my countries maybe one third of the ladies are above thirties and are "Single, and pretty, smart and happy", not some pervert that goes after young-handsome boys. if ever they paired up with younger lads, its always 'love' worked and evolved in our era, that break the norm. so i am for Sung, i means if ever the Luminous Seungho ever decided to act in a Noona romance again, i will never go against any of his decision. for such an Actor as YSH, he don't follow norms, by not succumb to temptation to social medias itself is NOT FOLLOW NORMS. if ever he in real life ever ever fall for a noona, let's not rant or despise. Wait!!! what i said is not possible though, because YSH The Luminous said he wanted a only 4 yrs gap and younger wife.... so that's my 2 cheap cents about noona romance. i read and read chunks of anti-slants against PMY in Remember and i think i should voiced out now.
    (mary of bethany)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...