December 21, 2014

141221 “Reply Yoo Seung Ho” Fan meeting in Korea Q&A (1)

This article is excerpt of the story for Yoo Seung Ho’s fan meeting in Korea written by usamimi in Japan.
Yoo Seung Ho held fan meeting in Korea on Dec.21st2014. TTU had opportunities to give YSH 60 questions from fans there. He answered all of them with sincerely and quickly.
Usamimi translated it with some comments.

Notice; *is usamimi’s comment


Q1. What is your size of feet?
Y. 260mm
*I see they express the size of the feet for mm.

Q2. Which noodle would you like, Pyongyang cold noodle or Hamheung cold noodle?
*I have no idea the difference of the two noodles. I hear Pyongyang noodle has more soup than Hamheung one. (Hamheung noodle called Spicy Buckwheat noodle in English) He looked he didn’t understand it, so MC explained him clearly.
Y. Pyongyang noodle with spicy sauce. (=Hamheung cold noodle)
*Seems like he wants both noodles.

Q3. What was your pleasant time in the military?
Y. Before bedtime after a roll call, which I had a room to breathe.
*In this comment comes through his feelings at the time. I wonder how he spent that time.

Q4. What is your favorite perfume?
Y. All the perfume which have given by my fans. I’m putting each of them on in turn.
*It sounds he is using all the gifts sent by his fans in turn! Ladies (fans) send him perfume and they are maybe putting the same scent at home(LOL), I have done so before!

Q5. Was there anyone who likes personality in celebrities?
Y. Yes…No, I wasn’t! (With a laugh) [All fans applause]
*I see fans must be happy.

Q6. If you go travelling, where would you like to go?
Y. UK.
Q6-1.  Which UK?
Y. I’m not sure, but I’d like to go somewhere like nobody is there or local regions with quiet.
Q6-2. Why is UK?
Y. I’ve been there once…and…
*While he answered, MC (fermata) said “You went there to shoot for Bean Pole CF, right?”
Y. Yes. The people there were so nice. I’d like to learn English and fashions there.
*”Bean Pole” is the brand of clothes in Korea. He did the shooting as a model in the spring of 2009.

Q7. What music are you listening these days?
Y. “A foolish love” of jk Kim Dong-uk. It’s OST for the adultery drama called “Man in crisis”. I watched it with interest in childhood.
*I watched it, too (LOL).

Q8. What is your hope for the next role as an actor?
Y. I have something worried about me, not hope. I’m worried about what I look like there.

Q9. What foods made you so handsome?
Y. By mom’s dishes.

Q10. Was there any celebrity you wanted to see in the military?
Y. I wanted to see them all.

Q11. Any possibility to marry non-celebrities?
Y. I’d like to marry non-celebrities in the future. (Fans applause as his acceptable response)

Q12. When is your romance?
Y. Someday...I will do sometime in the future. When I do it, I’ll let you know.
(Fans distressed to hear that they don’t want to know it. MC fermata express fans thought that they love him just the way he is as모태솔로”)
*모태솔로 means a person who has never been in a romantic relationship.

Q13. Who did you meet after your discharge?
Y. I have not met anyone yet.
*I know he’s just done with his work for CF & photo shooting.

Q14. What did you want to do after your discharge?
Y. I bet the discharge was the most what I wanted.

Q15. Do you have any in common with Hyeung-Jun?
Y. Nothing. He is like a character that you’ll never see in reality.

Q16. How was your birthday in this year?
Y. Nothing special. I was given a birthday cake by the army. And I just had “a birthday bread”.
*I wonder there’s bread for your birthday in the army?

 
Q17. After entered into the military service, when did you notice the feeling like the most men hate the army? 
Y. Soon after I entered on March 5th. I got told off by the red cap.
 (Fermata says “you were a trainer in the army, right?”)
Y. Yes I was. So I did it like that. kk

*”Red cap” is a symbol for the trainers. It sounds they have another name “red devils”.

Q18. Do you have any actress who wants to shoot romance next?
Y. I don’t have a plan to shoot about romance yet. I’d like to make a film like “phone booth” that you try to solve the case by yourself.
*I am sure Seung Ho is so cool than Collin Farrell.


Q19. What kind of foods would you like?
Y. Spicy noodles.


Q20. How old is the oldest or youngest you can date?
Y. 4 years apart.

Q21. What do you think of your fans?
Y. They are the most important to me. The words like “fighting” from fans help me the most. Whatever I may do, they always react fast and support me. I really appreciate it.

Q22. What are you doing in your holiday?
Y. I go to Internet cafés and pool halls. My friends don’t drink much, and me neither … so we go there.
*Billiard…I would play it when I was young.

Q23.What is your favorite snacks?
Y. Sumi chips. (Fermata explained us the detail of the chip he took a contract as a model which was already known to people).

Q24. Which types of the girl do you like most, sexy, cute, or pure?
Y. A Pure girl the most. I changed my type after entered into the army. I like the girl with long and wavy hair.

Q25. What was your favorite food at PX?
Y. Frozen foods, especially boneless chickens.
* PX means the corner store in the army.

Q26. What is the most memorable thing in the army?
Y. All what I had experienced there. I’ll never forget them.

Q27. What did you do first after you left from the military?
Y. I tidied up the things I had used in the army. Then I took a shower.

Q28. What is your favorite color?
Y. Shinny grass green, and blue.

Q29. What was the most difficult cleaning while you were in the army?
Y. I lived at an old-type barrack in the army. When season goes by, we needed to replace all papers covered on the floors. I guess I will survive if I give up my career as an actor. I learned a lot in the military. I did painting there, and I moved all the shelves out of the room, and changed the paper on the floor. After that I moved 20 shelves into the room back. 9times I did like that for all rooms there.
*구막사…It meant originally a tent for outdoor. Now it means the old-type barrack in the military. There are 2 kinds of the barracks for old and new in the army. It goes without saying that they have a difference for comfort. I see he lived in the old one.
*생활관…A living space in the military. They call like this to be a good image for the military.

Q30. What is your hope to fans?
Y. They’re fine the way they are.
*I’m happy to hear that.


(...) TO BE CONTINUED
 **Please don't copy + paste in other blog/tumblr. Thank You.


Translated: Eri @ YSHbiased 
Source: Usamimi's blog

4 comments:

  1. I love yoo💕💕💕💕 he is the great and perfect guy I never seen.😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yoo💕💕💕💕 he is the great and perfect guy I never seen.😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is going crazy with this guy..now i know why my wife like you,his so natural.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...