December 05, 2014

[YSH POST] "Discharge"

Hello.
First, thanks for all of fans coming to Hwacheon.
It was freezing there, so you must have been tired.
Honestly, I’m not sure what I should say to you now.
I know that my duty has been ended, but I feel as if going back to the military again…
I’m repeating write messages or erase it over and over.
It reminds me that I used to think why some celebrities were crying at their discharge.
But now I know the reason.
I couldn’t resist crying at that time.
I can’t express my feeling in writing.
I came out from the army with cheering from my boss or my replacement, but inside the army there are soldiers like me in 20’s serving for the nation, and they are training juniors now with some stress, physical or mental pain and some frustration…
I had a same experience like them for 21months, but when I see many fellows in the army, I feel sorry for leaving…but on the other hand, I’m thankful to them…
I’m thankful to the squad leader…
Feel sorry to leave before them…
I had a lot of experience like my leader was scolding me or I was scolding juniors.
Only our 10th troops, trainers will cherish this memory forever…
I saw the memory flashing in front of me, tears started to well up in my eyes…
When I looked at many cameras or my fans, soon tears filled in my eyes again…
I found articles about me, but it is only the pictures I was crying. kkk
I heard that women hate to hear military stories, but for me, it is the only thing I can do for you now.
Please read this to think that your brother was acting like a baby because of the tough time. 
The last thing I spoke to media at that time…
My dream has changed during in the military.
I want to be an actor who gives out happiness. I want someone to feel happily watching my works, and getting a pleasant time with it.
This is my dream.
“An actor who gives you happiness”
I will do my best with this dream from now on.
For my fans, thank you very much for waiting me until now.

***

Original Post: http://cafe.daum.net/skyhigh-0817/GOed/11
Translated: Eri @ YSHbiased


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...