April 01, 2013

[NEWS] 130401 Yoo Seung Ho Thanks fans with his 1st Photo Book – TRAVEL LETTER ‘Spring snow, and…’




Korean’s little brother Yoo Seung Ho quietly enlisted for his mandatory military service in early March this year. As a parting gift for fans, the popular young actor is releasing his first photobook. The book is filled with not only photos but also letters from Yoo Seung Ho.

This photo book, ‘Travel Letter Spring Eyes, and ...’, will document the 21-year-old actor enjoying his last vacation in Japan prior to his enlistment.
Yoo Seung Ho also opened up about his plans for the future, sharing, “If I go to college, I would’ve been a theater major, but I didn’t want to limit the opportunities of my friends just to get my diploma. As I get older, I became even more determined as I observed my [charming and experienced] sunbaes who overflow with charms. I also decided to delay going to college because I wanted to finish my military service first.”
The full photo book will be available for sale exclusively online on April 15th.
What do you think about the preview photos above?
  • Release Date: 15 April 2013
  • Comes with 10 postcards
  • $32

Credit: Allkpop
Shared: YSHbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...