May 05, 2018

[PRESS CONFERENCE] YOO SEUNG HO EAT RAMEN AND WALK AROUND WITH HIS FRIENDS IN JAPAN


Hello everyone. I am Mr. Yoo Seung-ho who is doing the role of a Crown Prince in Ruler Master of the Mask.
Today, I am delighted and very honored to greet everyone in Japan. This time, I will do my best, My role is to stand up from the pain of the past and return as the King to make my country serve for the people.
My Role also has a very strong mind and belief. My role is also focus to have determination to go back as King of Joseon "I will return as a king!" Although it's hard to rises from the bottom, since a steep road is drawn. The viewers will feel the pain and struggle of my character as i return as a king.

There is also a love story with action scenes.
Kim So Hyun and I have a friendship that is sorely minded with L, so I think that you will like this drama and will satisfy the Viewers. I think that is the highlight of this drama.

Q: You have any difficulties during shooting the drama?

Yoo Seung Ho: I think that it is easier to understand by seeing the drama directly, and I think that it is more interesting to watch it, but if I dare to say one thing, I told the director that attention was also given to the action scene, "I am the King, why are there so many action scenes everyday?" There is an aspect that the atmosphere of the scene is very good enough to hear with jokes and that is why I put my emphasis on action scenes and worked hard.

Q:Have heard the story was quite depressive. Please let me know if you have a happy episode that will overcome that.


Yoo Seung-ho: Because it was really hard, I felt like I could not think of a Happy episode for a moment ... (laugh)
(That's right, is not it? ) That's right, is not it?

Q3: Please let me know what you've eaten, what you saw, what you are looking forward to in this visit to Japan.

Yoo Seung-ho: When I arrived at the airport, I took a Japanese car and saw many Japanese cars from the train window. And I ate a lunch box and a cup ramen prepared by NHK. (Japanese Media laugh with Yoo Sueng Ho) There are many things I want to do, but there are lots of work and I do not have the time, so I can not do what I want to do. I think that I can do a little walk around this neighborhood with my friends after the press conference and we will go out for lunch and dinner.


source: Korean Drama Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...