December 04, 2014

[NEWS] 141204 Yoo Seung Ho Shares His Sentiments Getting Discharged From the Army

Yoo Seung Ho has finally been discharged.

On December 4, Yoo Seung Ho was dicharged from the Division 27 Recruit Training Center, located in Hwacheon, where he stated, "I wasn′t going to cry, but when I met the trainers coming after me and the executive management, a lot of tears came out."

On this day, many reporters from Korea, China, Japan, and Hong Kong, as well as 70 fans appeared to greet Yoo Seung Ho back to society. Hung up were banners to welcome him back that read, ′The end of soldier Yoo Seung Ho,′′The comeback of a Real Man, the new beginning of a sergeant ajussi,′ and ′End of soldier, Beginning of actor.′

Following his discharge, Yoo Seung Ho appeared with overflowing tears. When asked about his feelings after getting discharged, Yoo Seung Ho answered, "I am sergeant Yoo Seung Ho. I enlisted in the 102 battalion in 2013 and I felt apologetic and saddened to not have said a proper farewell. I′m thankful and honored to officially say hello to everyone as I get discharged today." 


 

"As I carried out my military life, I gained a lot of memories. It was a meaningful time for me to organize all the thoughts on what I need to do in the future. I′m thankful for the executives who led me well and the successors who followed me well," said Yoo Seung Ho. "I wasn′t going to cry, but when I met the trainers coming after me and the executive management, a lot of tears came out." Even as he sent a greeting of thank you to the fans, he couldn′t hold back his tears.

During his discharge, he even talked about his follow-up project.

"My thoughts changed a lot in the army. I want to become an actor that gives happiness to people. I hope that many people will be happy watching my projects."

Yoo Seung Ho stated, "I think my follow-up project will be Joseon Magician. As it′s a great project, I will work hard and give everyone happiness."



When asked what he wanted to do first after getting discharged, Yoo Seung Ho answered, "My executives and sucessors gave me presents for me to open when I get home. I want to open those presents.

When asked what he wanted to eat the most, he said food made from home. He answered, "I want to sleep now," when asked what he wants to do.

A reporter asked, "Who do you want to see the most?" and Yoo Seung Ho replied, making everyone smile, "I want to see my mom. Also, we raise two cats at home. I want to see the cats too." 



In March of 2013, Yoo Seung Ho enlisted secretly at the 102nd Reserves in Chuncheon, surprisingly fans. Following basical training, he was placed in a battalion, which was later changed for him to serve as a trainer for new recruits.

As quietly as he had enlisted, Yoo Seung Ho sincerely carried on his duties like all the officers of the armed forces. He appeared in promotional videos for the military as well.

his agency, San Entertainment stated, "As much as you have shown affection and supported him on, Yoo Seung Ho spent his days in the military very well. Yoo Seung Ho will greet everyone with a new image after his discharge."

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho will begin with a Korean fanmeeting on December 21, followed by fanmeetings in Osaka on December 24, Tokyo on December 25, and Shanghai on December 27. 


Photo Credit: Lim Sei Young/Newsen
Source: mvave
Shared: YSHbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...