December 22, 2014

[NEWS] 141222 Yoo Seung Ho reveals his Ideal Type at Fanmeeting


Actor Yoo Seung Ho held his first fan meeting yesterday (December 21st) in Seoul since his army discharge earlier this month, and revealed his ideal type.
During the fan meeting, Yoo Seung Ho chatted with fans about his time in the army, and thanked them for all their concern. In the ‘Please answer, Yoo Seung Ho’ corner, the actor also answered questions posed to him by fans as honestly as possible.
When asked for the happiest moment during his army life, Yoo Seung Ho said, “The moment after roll call and before bedtime.” As for the things he ate which made him the handsome man he is today, Yoo Seung Ho said with a smile, “The food that my mother cooked.” As for the female star that he wanted to see the most when he was in the army, Yoo Seung Ho answered tactfully, “All of them.”
As for relationships and marriage, Yoo Seung Ho replied, “I will tell everyone when I am in a relationship in future. I would prefer women who are of the same age as me. The most I can accept is plus or minus four years. I hope to date a non-celebrity.” As for his ideal type, Yoo Seung Ho said, “I like innocent girls previously. But after coming back from the army, my ideal type has changed. I prefer women who has long wavy hair.”
Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho will meet his Japanese fans in Osaka and Tokyo (both Japan) on December 24th and 25th respectively, before heading east to meet his Chinese fans in Shanghai, China on December 27th.
 

Source: Alvin@KpopFighting.com
Pict credit: XYZ야자
Shared: YSHbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...