December 03, 2012

[NEWS] 121203 Yoo Seung Ho Had a Successful Fan Meeting in Japan


Yoo Seung Ho held a fan meeting in Japan at Tokyo’s Nippon-Seinenkan Hotel.
Latest news of the star’s fan meeting was reported on December 3 by Yonhapnews. For the first time, he met his Japanese fans at the Japanese Youth Center located in Tokyo on December 2.
He said to cheering his fans, “I recently had my first fan meeting in Korea, and it’s my first fan meeting in Japan. I'm so nervous now. I wasn’t sure whether I had any fans in Japan and I never expected so many fans to be here.”

During a talk time, he revealed what brought him to his current status. He explained, “It all started when my mom entered my name to model for a fashion catalogue. I decided myself to become an actor when I became 11th grader.”

He performed various events for his fans at the fan meeting. He reenacted a famous scene from TV Chosun’s drama series Operation Proposal with a fan. He also recited the poem “I Love You So” by the poet Han Yong Woon and played the piano singing Yoo Jae Ha’s “Because I’m in Love.”
In the meantime, the star plays the character Harry in the current MBC series I Miss You who shows noble and pure love for Yoon Eun Hye’s counterpart.

He said, “I want to engage in activities in Japan, but I am now an incomplete actor in Korea. Please wait until I become fully competent and can perform in Japan.”








Source: TV Report, KBS
Via (Trans) by: Gateway2Korea, dkpopnews
Photo by: Yonhapnews, Kstyle
Shared by: YSHbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...