December 17, 2012

[NEWS] 121217 "I Miss You" Yoo Seung Ho "Out Of All The Actors I've Worked With, I Like Yoon Eun Hye The Most



Actor Yoo Seung Ho stated that out of all the actresses he's worked with, he is most compatible with Yoon Eun Hye.

On December 17th, Park Yoo Chun, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho attended the "I Miss you" Press Day held at the Yang Joo Munhwaland (Cultural Village), Kyeonggi-do Yang Joo.

On this day, Yoo Seung Ho revealed his feelings towards his acting partner by answering the question, "Who is your favorite actor that you've worked with?", by stating "I like Eun Hye noona the best. She has a cool and carefree personality and I think we are very compatible when we act".

He added, "Unlike before, I'm acting out an adult character and the character is bit strong in the drama. It's a character that changes personally depending on who he is with. He also added his opinion on rise of the ratings by stating, Hyung Joon is also the character that I least understand fully from all of the dramas I've done. But I think the viewers' interest in Harry, who does not show his true image in the drama, has helped with the ratings.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20121217143211243
Translated by CDBloom @ Yoon Eun Hye.Net Forums (윤은혜)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...