December 06, 2012

[NEWS] 121206 Yoo Seung Ho teasing Kim So Hyun on the set of 'I Miss You'




        The young actress Kim So Hyun, who played the role of Lee Soo Yeon in her youth, visited the set of MBC Wed/Thu ‘I Miss You’ and the visit was revealed through the official homepage of the drama. In the image shown, Kim So Hyun visited the set of ‘I Miss You’ in order to lend her voice for the drama. After finishing up the recording, Kim So Hyun was about to go home and actors Yoon Eun Hye (playing role of Lee Soo Yeon as an adult) and Yoo Seung Ho (playing the role of Kang Hyung Joon as an adult) stopped her. Even the director asked her to stay so she ended up saying, “I’m leaving after watching just one scene.” Kim So Hyun seemed to be shy when she met Yoo Seung Ho for the first time, and wasn't able to approach him well. The director pushed Kim So Hyun towards him, and said "Take a picture with him and show it off to your friends at school." But Kim So Hyun still seemed too shy. At this, Yoo Seung Ho said, "Bye," shocking Kim So Hyun. Yoo Seung Ho said, "I mean, if you don't want to take it, you don't have to take it. You're embarrassing me." At this, Kim So Hyun said, "No I'll take it," shocked. But Yoo Seung Ho fooled around with her again, saying "I'll take it for you. Thank you. It's such an honor." Eventually Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun were back to being shy again and Kim So Hyun tried to leave then Yoo Seung Ho asked Kim So Hyun, “Take it with me too” and had the staff members smile. Yoon Eun Hye, who was watching the two actors jokingly complained, “I want to take it too” but her hair was messy so seemed disappointed not to be able to take the picture. It was a friendly and warm scene on the set of ‘I Miss You’.




Source: Newsen via Nate
Video Translated: Tizzie, Subbed: YSHbiased
Article: kpopstarz, kpopfever
Shared: YSHbiased 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...