December 06, 2012

[VID] 121206 Yoo Seung Ho - Park Eun Bin Interview with Japan Media for Mission To Love Proposal Daisakusen


[TRANS]:

Yoo Seung Ho: "Hello Operation Proposal, I'm Kang Baek Ho, Yoo Seung Ho."
Park Eun Bin: "Hello I'm Ham Yi Seul, Park Eun Bin"
Yoo Seung Ho: "I did my best to protect my first love on love fantasy. I played as a high school student then a man 28 years old. Please enjoy the change of age."
Yoo Seung Ho & Park Eun Bin: "Enjoy watching 'Operation Proposal'."
Yoo Seung Ho: "I'm Yoo Seung Ho"
Park Eun Bin: "I'm Park Eun Bin"
Yoo Seung Ho: "Operation Proposal..."
Park Eun Bin: "Very very wonderful drama, lol"
Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin: "Operation Proposal, please enjoy watching! (Bye-bye)"
Yoo Seung Ho:"Did you watch 'Operation Proposal'? My favorite scene is a time slip. Please pay attention the scene. Operation Proposal.. Please enjoy watching!"
Park Eun Bin: "Hello.. Did you watch 'Operation Proposal'? The highlight is changing the present because he is coming and going the past. Operation Proposal, please support us!" 


[CAPTURE] 








[PHOTO] 





Video source: http://www.youtube.com/user/hollywoodchanneljp
Translated: minori1210
Shared: YSHbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...